Monday, August 30, 2010

Day Two Hundred Forty Two 2010

Elijah's First T-Ball Game

Grandson Elijah is playing T-Ball this year. His first game was this afternoon. And he's ready to play.

The slugger at bat.

Running to first base. All clear. The other team is busy chasing the ball.

Fielding between second and third base. Eye on the ball. Maybe.

Elijah has the ball and runs to third base.

Herding cats. Organized chaos. It's all in fun. They don't keep score. In this picture I think two or three players are laying on the ball.

Game over. Learning to be good sports.

Reward for a game well-played: a big ole chocolate chip cookie!

I think he had fun. I know I did. Another game tomorrow. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Jane said...

So cute! We'll have to come see him play. But not tomorrow - another play meeting......

Ann S. said...

How cute is that? I would love to see one of his games! The chocolate chip cookie makes it all worthwhile :)

Kelly said...

ADORABLE!!!! Would like for someone to let us know when his games are! Kerry and I could have come to see him today. We were both free with nothing to do. Schedule anyone?!?!?!