Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixteen 2010

Breaking News ...


I went outside today only when I had to, because it was HOT. 100+ degrees most everywhere except maybe the Southern Hemisphere, where it is Winter. You lucky people! Well, it is Summer in the South in August, so the heat should come as no big surprise to those of us who have lived here all our lives. Hard to imagine the concept of a Snow Day right now, but it's coming. Probably not soon enough for some of us. For now I think I'll stay inside. This too shall pass.

2 comments:

Ann S. said...

It was brutal out there today!!! I hate this kind of heat because I can't work out in the garden :( At least we got some good rain here at the house this afternoon.

Jane said...

My car temperature thing said 103 as I left school. I looked on Accuwather.com and it had the temp as 103 with a "real feel" temp of 130! (Don't know how "accu" that was!) :-) Once it gets past 90 degrees, it all feels the same to me.