Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixty One 2010

A Pile Of Cousins And One Button

Since I was a slacker today in the photography department, I shall share a blast from September, 2006~cousins Sarah, Julia, Shelby, and Ashley all piled up on my sister in law's couch at a Labor Day get together. I always marvel at how young they look in these way back when pictures. Cute as a button. And speaking of cute buttons, that tiny white fuzz ball is Angel Button, my sister in law Cyn's pup dog. They've all grown up in four years. My precious nieces and granddaughter (and you, too, Button!). I love you all!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

What a cute bunch of gals :) Hard to believe that was four years ago!

Kelly said...

They grow so fast! Cute!!!

Jane said...

What a difference 4 years make. I almost didn't see Button there!