Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day Three Hundred Three 2010

Happy 49th Birthday, Jane!

My baby sister Jane celebrated her 49th birthday today. We all had a great time eating Don's awesome spaghetti, watching UT football (until they lost to South Carolina), enjoying yummy chocolate birthday cake (good one, Sarah!), ice cream and punch. Jane got lots of birthday cards filled with cool cash (that's always fun).

This is one of my favorite pictures of my sister back in the day on Halloween. Our brother and I tease her about not getting to trick or treat the year she was born (1961) because our dad took us to see her in the hospital that evening. But that's okay. We ended up with an even better treat. She's sweeter than any candy corn (and you know how much I love candy corn!). You are a blessing to me, little sis. Happy Birthday! So glad I got to celebrate with you today. I love you!!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Happy Birthday baby sister!!! You're a treasure :) The spaghetti was awesome and I wish the UT game had had a better ending. Enjoyed being with everyone today! Love you all!

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANE!!! Had a great time celebrating with everyone today!!! :o)

Jane said...

Thanks, Kay. This is very sweet. I'm glad to have such a wonderful, loving family! Love you!!!