Monday, October 11, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty Four 2010

Where IS The Beef?

My hubby Neil will tell you that I have a bad habit of rearranging the stuff on my burgers or sandwiches or subs. Yes. I confess. I do this more often than not. I kind of like to see what I'm going to bite into before I bite into it. Today was no exception. Lunch at Burger King. Jr Whopper, no cheese. And apparently no beef. Isn't this the same place that asked Where's The Beef back in the eighties or some such? I felt like taking it back and saying You gotta be kidding me. Instead, I had it my way--did a little rearranging then tore off the extra bread around the meat. Good little burger. I shoulda had fries with that.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Dang! Where's the beef indeed? McDonald burgers are the same way. You certainly don't get what you paid for these days.

Jane said...

That's just what I was gonna say, Ann! I always get the Whopper Jr. meal when I go to BK. I may have to take a peek next time! :0)

Kelly said...

They should use smaller buns to make the meat look bigger... LOL :o)