Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day Three Hundred Twenty Five 2010


This gigantic reindeer was for sale at Santa's Workshop craft show this weekend. I asked hubby Neil to stand beside it just to show some perspective. It was truly large. I'm guessing whoever sells these reindeer delivers it to your house and puts it together somewhere in your yard. After that, I'm guessing you're on your own as to what to do with it after Christmas is all over with. Taking that thing apart and storing it would be a pretty tall order.

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

Wow! That's the biggest reindeer I've ever seen!

Jane said...

Dang! That's a big 'un! How much were they wanting for that thing? Did you see Phillip Cooper there selling his pens?

Kay R. said...

I think they wanted something like $250.00 which doesn't seem like a lot considering how huge the thing is.

We did visit with Phillip and admired his pens. Neil bought one. His pens are amazing.

Kelly said...

Wow! That's as tall as a house!