Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day Three Hundred Thirty Eight 2010


The cardinals are back, looking for food. They usually start to show up in the back yard when the weather turns cold. They are a bright spot in the bleak landscape. Time to buy a big old bag of sunflower seed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wishing my Aunt Joy Brown a very happy 96th birthday today!! She played the keyboard, sang, and tap danced at her birthday bash this evening. She's always an inspiration. Like I always say: I want to be like her when I grow up!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love seeing cardinals, especially this time of year when color is lacking ;-) Aunt Joy's party was enjoyable, I thought. Glad she can still do her tap dancing!

Ann S. said...

Beautiful picture! I love cardinals. we had a tree full of them yesterday...males and females. One of my favorite birds :) I enjoyed Aunt Joy's b-day party. She never ceases to amaze me!

Kelly said...

Red in my favorite color! Cardinals are so pretty especially with a snowy back drop. :o)