Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day Forty Three 2011


My sweet peep daughters gave me a gift certificate for Best Buy for my birthday recently. I browsed around their online store and landed in the MP3 players, and I thought how cool it would be to have a microscopic iPod Shuffle. So I promptly spent my gift on this tiny gadget that will store a good deal of most of my fave tunes. I know. I'm the last person in the galaxy to have one of these. But it's the latest generation (which means maybe they've worked out some of the bugs). I ended up with the silver one because, well, I really didn't think to check out any other colors. That's okay. Daughter Kelly assures me that silver is 'sleek' and will probably sell better than say a pink one if I ever want to get rid of it down the road--when I've gone completely deaf from the music screaming into my ears from those little ear buds. How cool is that?!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats on your new iPod! I think the silver looks great!

Ann S. said...

Love the silver iPod! Too cool!

Kelly said...

WOO HOO!!! Silver is groovy cool! You'll love it tuning out the world! Enjoy!