Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day Two Hundred Thirty 2011




Even though Talk Like A Pirate Day is a whole month away, the residents at the assisted living home where my mom lives are dressing up like pirates today and getting ready to enjoy a bon voyage dinner of fish and chips. (Actually I don't think anyone there is going anywhere anytime soon). The pirate theme is all in fun. So here's my dear mom, dressed up like Captain Jack Sparrow, along with the rest of the mateys. By the way, she has an earring in her left ear but you can't see it. Argh!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I hate to have missed this one! :) Looks like mom was in a pretty good mood today.

Ann S. said...

I think Ma really enjoyed her pirate garb :0) Fun day! I really enjoyed it! Great shots, sis!

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That is freaking hilarious!!!!