Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three 2011

Neil and I enjoyed some yummy Mae Pearl's Frozen Yogurt this evening after supper. Mae Pearl's is newly opened and locally owned, and because it's so tasty, they are enjoying a booming business. It is self serve and there are always lots of cool flavors and toppings to choose from, although I'm partial to the Tahitian Vanilla and Dark Chocolate with vanilla yogurt chips sprinkled on top. Tonight I tossed in a couple of fat blackberries and a big red raspberry just to shake things up. Delish! If you're ever in Cookeville, Tennessee, wandering around on South Jefferson Avenue, pop in and check it out. Worth every penny!

4 comments:

Jane said...

That sure does look good! :)

Ann S. said...

What Jane said :0) I need to get some of that!

Kelly said...

That looks yummy! Alright, next time I'm in town, we're going! :o)

ceee said...

Instead of Poet's next time, we should go there!