Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day Two Hundred Twenty Five 2011

The Dell computer fairy left us a present today....No, not really. Neil and I decided to take advantage of Tennessee's tax free holiday last weekend and replace our ancient desktop computer with a modern model. Our old one has been on its last leg the past year or so, slowly dying bit by bit (or maybe it's byte by byte). Our computer guy told us the last time he was tweaking it that it didn't have long to live, telling me I might want to put it on my Christmas list. We were going to put it off a while longer, but the tax holiday seemed like a good excuse to go ahead and buy a new one. Looking forward to getting this puppy fired up! (Might be awhile, though, as Neil has the living room torn up, working on the ceiling renovation....)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hope you get your new computer up & running soon! Tax free weekend is great! Just wish I had more to spend! :)

Ann S. said...

Sweet! Enjoy your new toy :0)