Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day Two Hundred Twenty Three 2011

I picked up Grandson Elijah this afternoon from school. He had a good day. Got to play outside twice. And he received a 100% sticker on his worksheet. He was very proud of that and should be.

'Kickin' down the cobblestones. Lookin' for fun and feelin' GROOVEE!' This line from that song pops into my head when I see this picture of him, following the same path to Granny's house that his sister followed just a few weeks ago.

And speaking of Elijah's sister, (Grand daughter) Shelby was totally stylin' today in one of her new school outfits. She's always stylin'. I'm so glad she's enjoying middle school. Of course, scoring a top locker helps.

5 comments:

Ann S. said...

Sweet pictures! Shelb is definitely one hip chick :0) I'm glad she is enjoying middle school and WTG on getting a top locker! Congrats to Elijah on his 100% sticker.

Jane said...

Shelby is always stylin'! Best dressed kid in 5th grade! Can't believe she's at ATMS. Makes me sad seeing Elijah heading down that path that he used to be waiting on for Shelby. :(

Jane said...

ps - Way to go, Elijah! Keep up the good work!

Kelly said...

Go Elijah!!! That's awesome!!! Good job!
Shelby looks oh so nice in her new outfit!!! Love it!!! Yeah for top locker!
School is much cooler than it was when I was there... I don't remember enjoying it as much as they do... of course, that was a long long time ago :o/

ceee said...

Good for Elijah! She's lucky ti get a top locker! I unfortunately did not get one this year :( I've already been it in the head with the corner of the locker above me...