Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day Two Hundred Fifty 2011

Middle Of The Week Randomness….
IMG_1596
Lots of soggy leaves on my deck right now. This one is outlined in water. I like this effect and it’s not even an effect.
IMG_1607
While I was out in the cold and damp day, taking some pictures, our neighbor’s cat followed me around, making a general nuisance of herself. She’s apparently starved for attention. She’s a dark mustard yellow and is really washed out in the picture. Sweet kitty. I kept saying Go home!
IMG_1625
Two of my favorite things: Peanut Butter M&M’s and a vintage Mason jar. It will be empty soon.
IMG_1630
Another one of my favorite things: grand daughter Shelby striking a pose, showing off her outfit she wore for Cowboy Day at her school. It is homecoming week, and she is just about maxxed out with excitement.
IMG_1632
And another one of my favorite things: grandson Elijah who is also striking a pose, showing off the outfit he wore for Tacky Day at his school. He is looking forward to Friday when he can participate in his first Cougar Run—his school’s only fundraiser for the year. Can’t wait to  watch him. Happy Middle of the Week, everyone!

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

Love the leaf picture! Don't you love it when nature takes care of the effects :0) Shelby and Elijah are growing up way too fast! Sounds like they are really enjoying the activities at school. I remember tacky day when I was in high school.

Jane said...

Great randomness! Elijah certainly is tacky & Shelby is rocking her cowboy day outfit! :) School can be fun! (Missed you at church tonight)

Kelly said...

Elijah looks too thrilled... tell him to settle down. Shelby really needs to smile every now and then. Wha ha! Cuties!
I really did think you had effect-ed the lead! Pretty cool! The neighbor's cat looks like Eddie.

Kelly said...

the leaf not lead...oops