Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day Three Hundred Three 2011

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY, JANE!IMG_2422
My baby sister, Jane Foy, celebrated her 50th birthday today. Lots of  family on hand to help her party, including a surprise visit from our 90 year old mom, who doesn’t get out much these days (thanks to sister Ann and her husband Terry for bringing her to the celebration and getting her back home again). That red velvet cake was oh so very yummy, and so was the homemade punch. All those ‘flat presents’ (a.k.a. moolah) also made turning 50 a little sweeter, I hope. Still can’t believe my sweet baby sister has reached the half century mark (ouch!) because she still doesn’t look a day over seventeen. Love and Hugs on your special day, Jane! I’m so blessed to have you in my life.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad I was there to help celebrate The Big 5-0!!! Hope I look at good as you when I'm 50 :o)

Ann S. said...

Happy Birthday baby sis! We enjoyed your big 5-oh partay and so glad Ma could be there to help you celebrate! Love you!

Jane said...

Just checking out blogs - I got behind! Thanks for the sweet compliments. Turning 50 was so much easier with my loving family around! <3