Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day Three Hundred Nineteen 2011

Destin 2010 for shutterfly book_AutoCollage_50_Images
I didn’t take any pictures today, so I’ll share this nifty collage I made using a program called Microsoft Research Auto Collage 2008. You can download it for free, but as you can see, with the trial version, it watermarks the collage with the product name, so I ended up spending the twenty bucks and bought the product, because making these collages is lots of fun and I don’t want that ugly logo on them. This collage is a flashback to our beach trip in 2010. On a dreary November day like today, it’s fun to get lost in those Emerald Coast memories. And I think I’ll redo this collage, print it out, and stick it on my fridge—something warm to look at during the coming winter months which will be upon us all too soon.  (click on the picture to make it bigger--it looks so much better when you can see what it really looks like)

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Great collage! I know what you mean about watermarks. It's worth buying the software just to get rid of them! I would love to get back to the Emerald Coast soon.

Kelly said...

Ahh, I love looking at beach pics!!! I can just feel the sand between my toes! :o) Neato collage!!!

Jane said...

Cool collage! I can see how fun that would be to put together - especially beach pics! :)