Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day Three Hundred Seven 2011

 1103011200
This is Snuggles, also known as Persian, and also known as Butter. He is the resident cat at the assisted living home where my mom lives. My hubby Neil, sister Ann and I were having lunch with our mom today, and Snuggles was all comfy stretched out on one of the chairs by the table. I’m surprised he didn’t smell the Krystal burgers and come begging for a bite. He looks like he’s singing in this picture. When he first came to the residence, they wouldn’t even let him inside the door. Now he apparently owns the place. Isn’t that just like a cat?

3 comments:

Jane said...

Persian in mid-meow! I love it! How'd Ma do today? I was so sorry that it rained today! Seems like it does every time she goes to the doctor! :(

Ann S. said...

That's a great shot of Persian! :0) He was definitely all comfy in that chair. Love it when you catch them in mid-meow. I do that with Bullet a lot. Glad I got to have lunch with you guys today!

Kelly said...

Cats always take over. Just ask mine. Great shot of singing Persian! :o) He's so fluffy!