Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day Three Hundred Seventeen 2011

Have You Ever Wondered What The World Would Be Like If You’d Never Been Born?1113011333
Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?          
You see, George, you've really had a wonderful life. Don't you see what a mistake it would be to just throw it away?
~~George Bailey’s guardian angel, Clarence~~  ‘It’s A Wonderful Life’


This is the only picture I took today. I was on my way to see my two nieces, Sarah and Julia Foy, in the Cookeville Children’s Theater production of ‘It’s A Wonderful Life’. Lots of rich life lessons in this classic story. The cast and crew did a great job with the play, and as always, kudos to Sarah and Julia. I always enjoy watching them perform.  

2 comments:

Ann S. said...

Love "It's a Wonderful Life!" Can't wait to see the play :0)

Jane said...

Something to think about! Glad you could come on this blustery day. It'll be Saturday night before I get to see the play. They should have it down my then! :)