Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day Three Hundred Forty Five 2011

IMG_2945
IMG_2949
Our weekend with newest grandpeep, Knox, is about to come to an end. Seems like most of the pictures I’ve taken of him he’s sleeping, but I did catch him in a big yawn this evening. And the Kimbrough family posed for a snapshot just before son in law Kerry had to head off to work. Neil and I have had a blast helping to take care of him. We’ll miss him when we get home. I know our arms will feel empty without that sweet little bundle of love to hold.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Sweet pictures! I know you guys will miss him terribly when you get home. Glad you got to spend the weekend with him and I'm sure Kelly and Kerry greatly appreciated the help and the company! We missed you guys at church this morning. It was just me, Terry and Julia on the pew this morning. Looking forward to seeing Knox at Christmas if not before.

Jane said...

We enjoyed seeing him on Saturday. He's a sweetie!

Kelly said...

Thanks again for staying the weekend!!! Kerry & I would have never gotten any sleep if you hadn't been here! Miss you!!! Feel free to come babysit anytime!!!!