Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day Three Hundred Forty Nine 2011

IMG_2992
IMG_2995
The Christmas tree finally got decorated last night. Our brief flirtation with LED Christmas lights ended in a parting of the ways. Back to the store they go and good riddance. Talk about a dim bulb! I’d rather be merry and bright. It is Christmas time after all. Today, my grandpeeps Shelby and Elijah donned their reindeer antlers for me and posed for a picture in front of the tree. Elijah helped me unpack the nutcrackers. He loves those things and got them all set up.  Neil and I are beginning to check off items on the wish lists. So it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful tree! Neil got on it, didn't he? :) I know the kids are enjoying it.

Kelly said...

WOW! Sparkly tree! Looks great!!! The kids have grown so much... Kerry and I were looking at my 3000 photos on my camera which included Christmas 09 and 10... kids were practically babies!!!

Ann S. said...

Beautiful tree and two cute reindeers! I don't blame you for taking back those LED lights. Ugh! We have those up on our front porch, but I refuse to put them on our tree :0)