Friday, January 13, 2012

Day Thirteen 2012


























































SNOW DAY!  Grandpeeps Shelby and Elijah enjoyed playing in the inch or so of snow that fell in our town last night and this morning. They stayed outside for nearly an hour, even though it was 25 degrees. They finally came inside and thawed out by the fire, sipped some hot chocolate and colored a picture or two before lunch time rolled around. Neil made sure the birds had plenty of food. They were all over those feeders all day long, especially the peanut butter. I ventured outside as the sun was setting to clean the ice and snow off the car. Enjoyed the day with my peeps! No bad luck today. Happy TGIF-the Thirteenth!

5 comments:

Ann S. said...

Love your snow day peep pictures! I know the birds appreciate the food and the peanut butter. Don't know how the kids stood being outside in those temps for an hour. I pumped gas this afternoon and thought I was literally going to freeze to death :0)

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Uh, never mind! On closer examination, I see those are market lids! :) You can tell where my mind is! CANDY!!! :)

Kay R. said...

I had to look at the picture again, Jane, cause I couldn't remember having any candy on the table :) It does look like a bowl of candy, but you are correct--colorful marker lids.

Ann S. said...

That does look like candy!