Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day Thirty Nine 2012















Thanks to generous peeps (daughters Kelly and Holly and hubby Neil), I am enjoying my Christmas and birthday gifts--a Bose audio headset that arrived today (can you say Amazon gift certificate?!) and an iPod Nano that I'm stuffing with my favorite tunes. These two gadgets (I admit it--I like gadgets) make for a most excellent combination. Bose sound is everything it's cracked up to be and these are very comfortable. (I hate ear buds.) I'm in musical hog heaven.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Those Bose headphones look awesome! They make great speakers as well. How many tunes can you put on the Nano?

Kay R. said...

the Nano has 8 gigs of memory, so I'd say quite a few tunes :)

Jane said...

I'd love to have some of those Bose headphones! I'm not an earbud fan either, but I use them. Glad you're enjoying your Nano. I have an "old" Nano & love it!