Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day Eighty Two 2012
















I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed watching Cookeville High School's production of 'Seven Brides For Seven Brothers'. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard and often and had so much fun watching a play and especially a high school play, and I've seen a whole lot of plays in my time. And I'm not saying this just because my sweet niece peep Sarah Foy is in it, playing the part of Martha, one of the brides. (That's her in this picture, by the way, in costume). Everything about it was well done--the music (with a live orchestra), songs, choreography and sets, the singing and acting, plus a great story made for some spectacular entertainment. Bravo to this talented group of young people! If you live in the Cookeville, Tennessee, area, come see this play if you can: March 22, 23, 24 and March 29, 30, 31 at 7:30 in the Cookeville High School auditorium, $5.00 admission at the door. Sarah, I'm so proud of you! I always love watching you perform. I think this play is my new favorite.

2 comments:

Ann S. said...

What Kay said! :0) Love you Sarah! You done good, girl!

Jane said...

Indeed, I believe it is my favorite, too. I'm so glad you all got to come and that you enjoyed it. She was so very excited!