Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day Sixty Six 2012















Earth 's crammed with heaven...
But only he who sees, takes off his shoes.

~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I wanted to take off my shoes this afternoon and settle underneath one of the lacy green willows growing around the pond where my mom lives and soak up this little piece of heaven. No one could have asked for more perfect weather today. The cherry trees there are blooming, too, and a couple of geese were on the bank of the pond, probably enjoying the wind and the sun and the sky as much as I was.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Gorgeous shot, sis! It was a perfect day, wasn't it? Enjoyed our time together.

Jane said...

I do love the pond at Morningside! Beautiful day!

Kelly said...

Spring is here way to early but I'll take it! Would love to join yall for lunch with Granny. Let me know next time and we'll try to make it :o) Pretty picture!