Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day One Hundred Forty Four 2012

Bragging On My Peeps!
My hubby Neil recently won the 2012 Spirit Of Flowserve award for Commitment. You have to be nominated, and they only give it to a couple of people each year. I'm really proud of him for getting this award. He is a hard worker with an amazing work ethic. He would not pose for a picture with his award, saying, "It's corny." I don't think it's corny at all and am more than happy to brag about him
right here. 
On the other hand, grandson Elijah was more than happy to pose with his recent award. He received a medal for memorizing the Days Of Creation in his kindergarten class in Bible school at church. He was thrilled to get this honor. I'm so proud of him, and I hope it inspires him to keep on learning about God and spiritual matters. Good job, Elijah! (and Neil!)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Well, way to go, Neil Ranft!!!! I'm sure we would have never heard this unless you had told us, Kay. NIce honor. And I'm glad to see that Elijah got his major award for his memory work! Good job, little man! :)

Ann S. said...

What Jane said! :0)

Kelly said...

Congrats, award winners!!! Put that spirit award on the mantle!!!