Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day One Hundred Thirty Eight 2012

RANDOM












Yesterday at the DQ: Double Fudge Frozen Hot Chocolate. Can you say Yummy?!











This afternoon on my front porch after school: Peeps! grandson Elijah, niece Sarah, granddaughter Shelby and niece Julia.
This evening at Ocha Thai deli: rice and spicy chicken for supper. Can you say Yummy again?!
This evening after supper: side trip to Ralph's Donut Shop for these things called 'fruit bars'--three for the price of a donut--raisins and something like gingerbread and icing on top. Can you say Yummy one more time?! 
On the way home through the town square--that fat cloud looks kind of like whipped cream. (I think I could use some exercise.) It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Four years ago today, my little brother, Rob, passed away unexpectedly. Missing you, little bro! Rest in peace.




2 comments:

Ann S. said...

Ocha sounds good about right now! I need to get Terry up there to eat. Cute pic of the peeps! Can't believe it's been four years since Rob passed! Blows my mind!

Jane said...

Good lookin' pics. Wish I had Ocha.... and Ralph's... and DQ! (Wish my child could remember to carry her house key with her!) Thanks for letting them hang out with you. still missin' Rob