Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day Two Hundred Fourteen 2012

IMG_0565
IMG_0566
IMG_0567
I support Chick Fil A and the courageous stance its president has taken on Christian values. I admire people who aren’t afraid to say what they believe and stand by it, even in the face of ridicule. I wanted to join in the support for this restaurant and buy one of their awesome peach milkshakes. As you can see from these pictures, our local Chick Fil A was overwhelmed with support today, and alas, my peach milkshake will have to wait until another, less busy day. 

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

I'm so proud of the support that has been shown to Chick Fil A! Terry said he drove by the one in Lebanon at lunchtime today and there were people and cars lined up outside the restaurant. Wish I could've gotten a spicy chick today, but I guess it will have to wait.

Jane said...

I wanted to go there today but figured it would be impossible to get near it. I settled for a Wendy's chicken sandwich. It's encouraging to see this kind of support.

Kelly said...

Amazing! Who knew it would take marriage & a chicken sandwich to get Christians to stand up! So wish other businesses had the guts to do this too!

Kelly said...

Ya know I don't see any buisnesses having gay day.