Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day Two Hundred Sixty Two 2012

IMG_0759
IMG_0771
IMG_0768
IMG_0774
Tonight was family night at granddaughter Shelby’s middle school where she’s in sixth grade chorus. Neil and I enjoyed their sweet and entertaining performance. I always get all teary-eyed when I hear children’s voices singing, especially if one of them happens to be my dear peep. The last song  performed by all the chorus grades 5th-8th was called ‘Why We Sing’ –to learn, sing, share, and uplift others with our gift of song!  That’s sweet stuff. Good job, Shelby! I’m so proud of you!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I always enjoy the kids' chorus concerts. They do bring a little mist to the eyes, don't they? I'm glad that Shelby is in the chorus!

Ann S. said...

Glad that Shelby is in chorus too! Wish I could've seen her performance :0)

Kelly said...

I would have liked to have seen it too! I'm sure she did great!!!