Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day Ten 2013

0110031318
"Wal-mart... do they like make walls there?" 
~Paris Hilton

Sometimes I wish I’d never heard of this place, but when what’s left of the milk has reached its expiration date (today) and you don’t know if it will last another day, and you can’t bear the thought of not having any milk to pour over your cereal in the morning, then it’s off to Wal-Mart you go. I ended up buying lots more than milk, of course, because the thought of having to come back here any time soon was simply unacceptable. A man in the parking lot did offer to take my cart to the cart return along with his. Wasn’t that nice? Oh, Paris, you have no idea what you’re missing!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Paris Hilton - what a waste of skin! :) Yes, Wal-mart is one of those necessary evils. I opt for the Algood Wal-mart. It may be just a litter farther away but worth it.

Kelly said...

I went to Walmart yesterday for milk and left with $60 of what I don't know. Sucks you right in!!

Ann S. said...

You can't go into Wal Mart and just buy what's on your grocery list :0) It's impossible!