Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day Two 2013

IMG_8285
Climbing my way up Mount Wash More this evening, trying to kill what’s possibly left of a nasty bug. My whole family was hit with a demon stomach flu virus the day after Christmas. After a week of sickness, the adults are recovering pretty quickly. Something like this seems to hit the kiddos the hardest. One year old grandson Knox had it the worst, as far as getting over it. I think we’re all finally over the worst. (Son in law Jerry just might be the last man standing. We shall see. I hope he escapes it.) All that’s left is a big old pile of laundry, mostly bed linens and towels. And if I never see another can of Lysol spray or Clorox wipes again, it won’t be too soon. I pray that the rest of you out there are staying well. It is a hand to mouth thing, so wash.your.hands!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Glad to hear everyone is recovering. I don't envy you that pile of laundry! Looks like a week's worth of camp laundry!! :) Missed you at lunch today.

Ann S. said...

We missed you today! Glad everyone is on the road to recovery!

kayranft said...

It's nice to be missed, thanks!!

Kelly said...

Your electric/water bills are going to be ginormous! Sorry :(