Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day One Hundred Forty Three 2013

IMG_1436
School is out. The grandpeeps Elijah and Shelby were hanging with me today. This morning they played with their iPad and Nintendo 3DS. Right before lunch, they flipped on the TV and ended up on Animal Planet, watching ‘Gator Boys’, which I’d never seen. As you might guess, it’s a ‘reality’ show where some guys and a couple of girls hunt and capture alligators and remove them from somebody’s backyard swamp or swimming pool or garage or wherever [even one small one from a restaurant fountain]. They take them to an alligator sanctuary so the gators can live in joy and love and peace and harmony with other gators. Not a bad deal, actually. And that’s what we did literally the whole day ~ watch ‘Gator Boys’, one right after the other. Apparently, it’s Monster Week on Animal Planet. We enjoyed being slugs all day, but I have to admit, I’m a little burned out on gators right now.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Cute picture! It does feel good to be a slug for awhile when school gets out. Unfortunately for me, I have 1 day and 2 hours left. Blah!!!! I've seen commercials about Gator Boys. Haven't seen the show.

Ann S. said...

I'll have to catch Gator Boys sometime. Sounds interesting! Aw, the lazy days of school being out. There's nothing or was nothing better!