Friday, September 20, 2013

Day Two Hundred Sixty Three 2013

Randomness
0920131150
At the carwash ~ so long bird poo and tree sap
0920131725
This was a most welcome sight this evening ~ Slim Fast for breakfast and lunch is getting Old Fast but sticking with it ~ so Ocha Thai food for supper was quite yummy
0920131813
We try to walk every day ~ mostly for any amount of time my decrepit knee will allow ~ look at all those leaves ~ you’d think it was Fall
0920131813a
Moving right along~ creepy picture ~ my toes look freakishly long ~ weird, huh? I was prepared to do another lap around the block, but Neil wimped out on me after only ten minutes
0920131845
I tend to pick up things that catch my eye when we walk ~ like these little acorns ~ I’m a little nutty that way ~ Happy TGIF, y’all!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Neil - what a wimp! You trying to get in shape for the beach with all the Slim Fast? :)

Ann S. said...

Slim Fast is great for losing weight, but it gets old in a hurry! Glad you treated yourself to some Ocha.

kayranft said...

Not just the beach. I need to get my cholesterol levels down. Need to lose weight anyway. I've got clothes I'd like to wear but can't. It's a struggle.