Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day Fifty Two 2012






















Snow bunny grandpeeps Elijah and Shelby and their mom and dad had a great time this past weekend on the ski slopes at Paoli Peaks, Indiana. Shelby said they had an easier time of it after they took a ski class, and that getting off the lift was the hardest part--well, that and trying to stop once you got going. But they got the hang of it and really enjoyed it so much that they're ready to go back. Not to mention the fun they had at the water park where they stayed. (Elijah said he and his mom got stuck in the funnel and ended up going down backwards) I asked Elijah which was more fun, the skiing or the water park, and he promptly said, "Both!"

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I never got the hang of skiing. I'm glad they had a great time!

Ann S. said...

I'm impressed as well! I've never been snow skiing, but it looks like fun!

Kelly said...

Fun!!! I'm jealous! Look forward to the day we can take Knox :o) They look so cute!!!