Friday, December 7, 2012

Day Three Hundred Forty Two 2012

1207021102a
Neil and I did a bit of Christmas shopping today in the Nashville area. We stopped in at Bass Pro Shop and I couldn’t resist taking a shot of this bear. I had to laugh when I saw this picture on my computer this evening. That tree limb sticking out behind his paw makes him look like he’s on stage, belting out a number—maybe a Christmas carol. Cracks me up.
1207021600
On our way back home, we decided to stop by the Christmas tree farm and chop down the tree we picked out a couple of weeks ago. Actually, Neil used a saw to cut it. Hope to get it decorated in the next day or two. Stay tuned.
And a Happy TGIF to one and all!

3 comments:

Jane said...

That bear is cracking me up!!! :) I guess he's supposed to be scary, but with that "microphone" in his paw.... Love it! Don finally got lights on our tree, that has been sitting naked in our living room for a week.

Ann S. said...

Love the bear shot! Too funny :0) We've got our tree up and decorated. We ordered one of those half trees.

Kelly said...

Ha!!! Beary Seinfeld doing a little comedy for the Bass Pro shoppers :o)
Glad you got your tree! Sorry we missed you today. Probably for the best. Hope we didn't give y'all the crud. Feel better!!