Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day Two Hundred Twenty Eight

Wings For Supper?


Hubby Neil flies radio controlled airplanes and usually stashes them in what I call his airplane hangar after he's done, but for some reason, this one ended up in the kitchen this evening.

This is just one of several in his collection and I hope will soon find its way back outside and into his hangar, also known as his "man cave". I don't venture out there very often, which is why there are never any pictures of airplanes on here. I feel kind of bad about that. His planes are pretty cool. I'll show them to you sometime.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

I would love to see more of Neil's planes! How many does he have now?

Kay R. said...

I don't know how many he's got. Maybe seven or eight, either electric or gas, maybe more. They're hanging all over his shed out back. He needs a bigger "hangar"!

Kelly said...

"DE PLANE! DE PLANE!!!!!"