Monday, June 28, 2010

Day One Hundred Seventy Nine 2010

Happy Birthday, Ken!


Big Brother, Little Sister. I was always tagging after him as we grew up.

He was just the coolest guy ever. When we were teenagers, my girlfriends swooned over him. No kidding. He looked like Elvis and he was a disc jockey playing rock and roll on the radio. My hero. I was devastated when he had to go off and join the Air Force. We wrote letters to each other.

He's still my cool D.J. big brother, funny and smart and sweet, and I love him to pieces. Happy 61st Birthday, Big Ken Zombie (BKZ)! And remember--zombies hate that you are awesome. You are awesome! I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Wishing you peace, love and happiness today and always.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Great birthday tribute, sis! I hope BKZ had a most excellent birthday :) He is the coolest for sure!

Jane said...

You & Ann did a great job honoring Ken on his big day. Yes, those zombies do hate him because he is awesome! :-)

Kelly said...

I always thought he looked like Elvis and John Lennon! Happy Bday Uncle BKZ!!!! :o)