Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventy Five 2010

Read Rock Relax--Saturday Rules!

So this is how I spent my Saturday afternoon--in my favorite wicker rocker on my front porch with my feet propped up, reading a novel on my Kindle. October rocks and rolls and I'm loving this sunshine and cool breezes and can't bear the thought of staying inside on a day like today. Even if the Tennessee Vols are (were) beating LSU (and then shot themselves in the foot with a stupid technicality at the last second, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This is why reading a book is way more relaxing than watching a football game.)

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

It was a beautiful day. That game was heartbreaking! :(

Jane said...

I like your way of spending the day. That game hurt! We got to Destin in time to see the last few minutes. Argh!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Today was so pretty! Kerry and I got out and about, walked around the Murfreesboro Square, ice cream at the Creamery, kept the windows open in the house for a cool breeze ... loved it! I tuned in to the Vols game to see the crazy ending! Now that's something you don't see everyday. :o/ Better luck next time.