Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day One Hundred Ninety One 2011

My sweet niece, Sarah, turns sweet 16 on July 13. She celebrated this milestone yesterday with a dinner party for good friends and again today with cake and ice cream for her crazy relatives. We had tons of fun and lots of laugh, and I wish I had another piece of that yummy chocolate cake right now. As the line from a song goes, "Slow down; you move too fast!" I know you're growing up, but please, not so fast! I love to love you, Sarah. You are a blessing to me and everyone who is fortunate to know you. Wishing you all the good things in life you so richly deserve today and always!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Can't believe our sweet Sarah poo is turning sweet 16! Growing up way too fast. Enjoyed being with the peeps today and the birthday cake was so very yummy! Happy Birthday Sarah!

Jane said...

Thanks for the shout out to Sarah! So far, she's everything I hoped she would be. So glad everyone could be here today! Love y'all!

Kelly said...

It was tons of fun! Funny watching you guys play that game :o) Glad we got to celebrate with Sarah. 16! EEK! Happy Birthday!