Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day Two Hundred Twelve 2011

Be careful what you wish for. Grand daughter Shelby made the statement while we were on vacation in Destin celebrating her 10th birthday that it would be fun to get hit in the face with a pie on your birthday. At her birthday party today at home with extended family, she got the surprise of her life when her dad mashed a cream pie into her face. She was a bit shocked and stunned but took it in stride with good humor. This is one birthday party she'll never forget.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She did NOT see that coming!!! Pretty funny!!! Hope she thought it was, too. She asked for it, literally :o)

Ann S. said...

When I saw Jerry with that pie, I knew what was coming next! I bet Shelby is the only kid who can say she was hit in the face with a cream pie on her 10th birthday :0)

Jane said...

I don't think any of us saw that coming! I think Shelby is a great sport! :)