Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day One Hundred Thirty Four 2013

IMG_9826
My daughter Holly gave me this beautiful Hummingbird feeder for Mother’s Day, plus some Hummingbird food mix. I filled it up today and placed it where I can keep an eye on it. I’m told I should plant some red flowers, as Hummingbirds are attracted to that particular color. I plan to do that soon. We’ve had one Hummingbird come to our yard the past two years, so maybe he/she will visit my new feeder. And maybe invite his/her friends to lunch.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Pretty little feeder! Hope it attracts some hummers.

Ann S. said...

What a pretty Hummingbird feeder! I saw one hummer yesterday buzzing around our Clematis. I'm going to put my feeder out tomorrow and hopefully attract some this year. We had a couple come around last year. They are so much fun to watch.

Kelly said...

Coolest bird ever invented ;) It is a pretty feeder. Kinda vintagy looking.