Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day Three Hundred Forty Seven 2011

1213011215
1213011217
1213011221
Neil and I cut our Christmas tree today at the tree farm. Neil did the actual cutting. I stood there and watched. It’s an eight, maybe nine foot white pine, not too fat, not too skinny. We bought some new big white LED lights for the tree this year. I’m not a big fan of LED lights, but we thought we’d shake things up a bit. The tree now stands in our living room, waiting to be adorned. Neil is the official stringer of lights. He’d rather be doing anything else, like sticking sharp objects into his eyeballs, so stay tuned. This could take a while.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Can't believe we got our tree up & decorated before you guys this year! Tell Neil to get on it! 2 weeks til Christmas and you have a new grand baby to think about! :)

Ann S. said...

Me and T got our tree at Savage's this past Saturday. It's up and decorated, thank goodness! I hate stringing lights. It's the part I dread the most.

Kelly said...

Glad no one took ur tree this year! Hope you like the new lights! Can't wait to see it this weekend :o) My tree sits as u left it... I'd rather sleep than decorate :o(