Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day Two Hundred Fifty Three 2011
























During half time in the Tennessee/Cincinnati game, I wandered around the house, shooting some pictures using my little macro lens--just random stuff because it's fun, although the bees on the flowers weren't too happy with my camera an inch from their flying crawling bodies. And I didn't even know that spider was there until he suddenly popped into focus (I was trying to take a picture of the colorful leaf behind him). The top picture is one of the blooms on my pumpkin vine, so maybe I'll have a pumpkin or two before too long. Can you guess what the bottom two pictures are? OK I'll tell you--marbles in an old jar. It was a beautiful Saturday, much too nice to be cooped up indoors watching football, but the game was pretty exciting and I'm happy to say that Tennessee won (45-23). Not too shabby. Now that's good stuff.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Cool pics! My faves are the bee, the spider & the hairy flower. :)

Kelly said...

It's too hard to pic a fave! Love all!! Although the marbles are the most interesting :o)

Ann S. said...

Ooooh, love the bee and the spider! Great macro shots, sister :0) Keep up the good work!