Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day One Hundred Nine



Sometimes the urge for ice cream is so strong you have to trek over to Baskin-Robbins in the pouring rain to satisfy the longing. Kelly, Neil, Shelby, Elijah and I did just that this rainy Sunday afternoon after lunch. Shelby is wearing her chocolate fudge like lipstick. Elijah is biting into his vanilla clown cone with gusto. For the record, Kelly and Neil had cups of pralines and cream and I had a scoop of mint chocolate chip on a sugar cone. Yes, it was all that and more. Worth getting drenched in the rain.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That was fun. I was sleepy as all get out but worth the rain and sleep deprevasion (spell?)... wish we'd recorded them rough housing (spell?)... now that was cracking me up!!!

Ann S. said...

Can't remember the last time I went to Baskin Robbins. Good stuff! I love Shelby's fudge lipstick!

Jane said...

Ice cream is always worth a trek through the rain!