Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day Two Hundred Six 2010

Homemade Is Good Stuff


Visited with my mom, aunt, cousin, nieces, sisters, brothers in law (all sorts of peeps!) today at my mom's place. They served fresh homemade lemonade. I'm not a big lemonade fan, but this little glass of stuff was so good! A perfect balance of tart and sweet. Yum! And my niece Julia Foy made this pretty bookmark for me with my name on it. I love bookmarks and collect them, so this was a very nice addition to my bookmark addiction. And thanks to niece Sarah Foy for holding the bookmark for the photo shoot. Love to all my peeps! Hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

That lemonade was tasty :) It was great to see Tommy and Aunt Joy. I'm glad Ma was in a good mood today. Love you guys!!!!

Ann S. said...

PS Cool bookmark :)

Jane said...

A nice day at the Side! :-)