Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day Three Hundred Forty Six 2010

Got Snow?!

Blue jay snacks and watches the flurries.

Sometimes the snow would come down in gentle flurries and then suddenly turn into a white out. Lots of cold bluster today.

The snow really started to accumulate this afternoon. A beautiful inconvenience! No school on Monday.

Christmas tree lights reflected in the pane of glass made it hard to take pictures through the living room door but made for some ethereal snow decorations.
If you've got snow where you are tonight, I wish you a safe and cozy evening.

5 comments:

Jane said...

I love these pictures! Can't pic one fav - they are all awesome!

Kay R. said...

Thanks, Jane!! :o)

Ann S. said...

I second what Jane said :) Awesome shots, sis!!!

Kay R. said...

Thanks, Ann!! :o)

Kelly said...

PURDY!!! Looking at your snow pics while Christmas music plays! I like! Gets me in the spirit. Hope you stay warm :o) The Christmas lights reflecting in the window is my fave!