Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day Three Hundred Sixty

Rockin' With The Beatles Rock Band


I wish I had brought my camera with me to my sister Jane's house this afternoon. Jane, her daughters Sarah and Julia, my daughter Kelly and son in law Kerry played The Beatles Rock Band. I snapped some pictures with my cell phone. They're kind of grainy, but you get the idea.

Kerry's on guitar, Sarah belts out a Beatles tune, and Julia pounds out the beat on the drums.

Kelly plays drums, with Kerry on guitar, and Sarah and Julia sing.

My sister Jane got in on the drumming action while Julia sang, and I think Kelly was on guitar.

Kerry, Sarah, Julia, and Jane jammin' with The Beatles. Neil and I just watched. Maybe we'll try it next time. We had fun just watching them play and listening to The Beatles tunes. 'Hey, Bulldog' turned out to be the tune they had the most fun with. They were all really good on each instrument and singing the songs and made high scores most of the time. It was a fun afternoon that turned into a fun evening. And thanks again for the delicious beef stew for supper! That was an unexpected treat. Good times, great oldies for sure!

5 comments:

Ann S. said...

Looks like a major blast!

Kelly said...

Most fun I've had in a long time!!!

Jane said...

So glad you guys came over! Our house hadn't rocked so much in quite a while! (Trying to catch up on blogs!) So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I contemplate the list inform should secure more info then it has.