Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day Three Hundred Fifty 2010

Happy 32nd Birthday, Holly!

My Christmas baby, daughter Holly, celebrated her 32nd birthday today. Here she is with her traditional Baskin-Robbins chocolate cake with chocolate chip ice cream.

She was four days old here--her first day home from the hospital. She came home tucked inside a red Christmas stocking. Holly, you are one of my greatest blessings--always have been and always will be. So glad you are mine! I love you and wish you every good thing today and always. Happy Birthday, Dear Daughter!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It was a fun night!!! Love you!!!

Ann S. said...

Happy Birthday, sweet little squab! Love you!!!

Jane said...

Glad we got to come to the party, just sorry I didn't get to enjoy the cake! Love you, Holly! (Kay, can't believe you got to stay in the hospital so long after having Holly!)

Kay R. said...

Yeah, Jane, those were the days, I guess--a four day hospital stay with the new kid. I remember I was gone so long that Kelly just about forgot who I was. Hope you are feeling better today! At least school is out for two weeks. You guys enjoy your holiday :)