Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day Two Hundred Eighty Five 2011

IMG_2088
My grand peeps, Shelby and Elijah, spent the day with me today. They are on the last leg of their Fall Break. Here are the two artists at work, creating Halloween pictures.
1012011352
After lunch, we went on a quest to acquire mums and more pumpkins (you can never have too many pumpkins) and some strings of orange Halloween lights for their mom. We were successful as you can see by the stuffed trunk of the Granny Mobile.
IMG_2091
We bought some new creepy Halloween gummy type stickers for the front door and dug out the old ones from last year.
IMG_2093
They enjoyed placing the stickers in just the right spots.
IMG_2098
And as you can see they did a great job decorating my front door. Festive and yet spooky, yes?
1012011442a
We spent the whole afternoon outside. It was a gorgeous day for jumping on the trampoline……
1012011458
…..and catching leaves as the wind brought them down in a shower off the trees.
1012011625
I added a couple of orange pumpkins and purple mums to my Autumn porch display. The scarecrow seems to like it.
IMG_2102
I really enjoyed spending the day with two of my most favorite Peeps! Love those smiles!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

That looks like so much fun! The peeps did a most excellent job of decorating your front door. Great shots!

Kelly said...

Fall fun time!!! Sweet pics of a great day :o) Love the mums and the door decorations!

Jane said...

It's Fall at the Ranft house! You always have the best decorations! I love Elijah's crooked grin in that last pic! :) Fun day!!