Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day Two Hundred Seventy Nine 2011

Randomness
IMG_2011
IMG_2016
IMG_2018
IMG_2021
IMG_2036
IMG_2037
IMG_2038
1006011445
Macro eyeball (guess whose), grand peeps, macro flower hair, macro moss on a tree limb, macro grand peep freckles, and the first fallen Red Maple leaves. Can’t get any more random than that on a Thursday in October.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R.I.P. Steve Jobs 1955~2011 I'm not a 'Mac Person' but his death truly saddens me. The only Apple product I own is a tiny one-and-a-quarter inch square iPod and the songs I love to listen to which I downloaded mostly from iTunes. His genius changed the world.

4 comments:

Jane said...

very random stuff today - love it! I'm guessing the blue -eyed freckle face is Elijah! Love those leaves in the last pic. It is sad about Steve Jobs - a great innovative mind is gone.

Ann S. said...

Random + macro = awesomeness :0) Is that even a word? Those red leaves in the last picture just scream fall. I'm not a Mac person either. I used Macs when I interned at the community college in Hopkinsville. I agree with you about Steve Jobs. He was a brilliant man!

Kay R. said...

That first blue eyed freckle face is Elijah and the second one is Shelby :)

Kelly said...

Love the eyes and freckles!!! Red leaves are my fave fall time sight :o)