Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day One Hundred Six 2012

Beautiful Sunday

Enjoyed this beautiful windy sunny Sunday afternoon, mostly outside. Neil and I bought some plants from a guy who sets up his greenhouse in town every spring~~Lantana, a couple of Geraniums, an Asparagus fern and another couple of big potted ferns that I will have to re-pot. I hung my curtains (sheets, actually) up on the front porch, which creates a nice little cozy hideaway that's great for reading, plus the sheets block the afternoon sun. I'm sure people driving by think I've hung my bedsheets out to dry. They don't know I'm tucked away back there, sitting in my creaky wicker rocker, reading some novel, listening to my wind chimes making music. Not too shabby. Hope your Sunday was a good one, too.

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

Is that the little greenhouse on Jefferson? I love that place! Me and T have bought many a plant from them. Love your cozy porch :0) The sheet curtains are a great idea!

Kay R. said...

Yes, that's the greenhouse on Jefferson on the hill by Big Lots. I love that place!

Jane said...

Very cozy hideaway! Beautiful flowers & plants! Enjoy!

Kelly said...

Hey! Sheet curtains look great!