Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day One Hundred Thirteen 2012

















Hubby Neil and I went for a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon. I love this big old house that sits at the end of our street. Don't tell anybody, but I've coveted this house since I was seventeen years old. (And don't tell anybody this, but I haven't been seventeen for over forty years now.)

Neil and I always seem to pick the coldest, most blustery days for our walks. But that's OK. It felt great to be outside for awhile in the fresh air.

The Irises finally bloomed along this old rock wall. I see Irises everywhere lately. Ours did not bloom this year for some reason.

This little stretch of country backroad is actually only one street over from our street. 


We do something good for us, and then end up at the DQ for an ice cream cone. So bad but so good! Hope your Sunday afternoon was delicious.

2 comments:

Ann S. said...

Pretty shots! I love the little stretch of country backroad!

Kelly said...

You just HAVE to reward your walk around the block with an ice cream cone!!! Lovely pics!!!